How to prepare for NEET 2019?
Any competitive exams need thorough preparation and obviously a proper technique. It is not about just mugging up every single detail without being a clear understanding of the topic or subject. There are several hacking techniques to remember more in a shorter span of time. It is all about exercising your cognitive abilities.
NEET 2019 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is considered a benchmark in Indian Education Diaspora. It is a prerequisite to clear this exam for a student to enroll in Medical Colleges in India. One needs to have an edge over others to clear this strenuous examination which requires multiple hours of focus and dedication.
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Appear in NEET 2019?
Minimum Age Limit: 17 years as on 31st December 2019
Maximum Age Limit: 25 years (General) and 30 years (SC/ST/OBC)
Qualifying Exam: 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as a core subject in both Classes 11 and 12 from a recognized board.
Qualifying Marks: General - 50%, OBC/ SC/ST- 40%, PWDs: 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects only.
Qualifying Board: ISCE, CBSE, or equivalent board.
Note: State Open School, Private Students, or NIOS students are not eligible to write NEET 2019 exams.
Nationality: Indian/NRIs/Foreign Origin
Note: Even OCIs (Overseas Citizen of India), and PIOs (Persons of Indian Origin) can also apply.
How Can I Prepare for NEET 2019 exams?
There are several NEET mock tests, as well as NEET test series are available online. You can download the NEET question paper set (sample) from various online platforms and perform the various NEET practice tests to brush up on your knowledge and learning so far. There are also several online platforms that allow the students to access the study notes and materials for the upcoming NEET 2019 exams.
Since the NEET exams are taken to get admitted to top Medical colleges, the subjects of preference are NEET Physics, NEET Biology, and NEET Chemistry respectively. These NEET practice tests online help the student to find out:
- How well is he or she prepared for each subject?
- How well can he or she manage time on each subject and strategize to better his or her performance and time-management skills?
- How effective are his or her studying pattern to score well during the exam?
- How well he or she has prepared each chapter in each subject (chapter-wise analysis)?
Tips to Prepare for NEET 2019 Exams.
The All-India NEET exam requires the medical aspirants to exhibit their calculation skills, time-management skills, as well as their intelligence levels. Solving the NEET previous years papers helps the student to determine:
- The curriculum to practice
- Formula to solve equations faster
- Give prominence to NCERT books more than other resources
- Skills to maximize their scoring potential
- All the news from the information bulletin that is crucial for the exam
Things to Remember
- NEET entrance exam 2019 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and will be offline as against the computer-based test NEET exams.
- The exam will be held in one single shift on 5th May, 2019
- NEET mock test papers 2019, NEET exam solved papers, NEET mock test papers 2018 are useful resources to NEET entrance exam preparation this year.
- The NEET entrance exam toppers will be awarded seats in prestigious Medical colleges in India.